Signature Picture

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I have been try all night to change the picture on my signature. When I get it down to 2KB it appears too small to see. What am i doing wrong? Am I going for too much resolution? If anyone wants to help, this is "surprisingly" the picture I want to change to. To be honest it was the only one Sioban would let me use:o

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Malcolm, it really doesn't have to be 2.0KB. I'm pretty sure that is a mistake on the site. From memory, Calum was gonna have a look at that issue.

As long as it is re sized down to a max of 500 X 100pixels it should be fine and it should still upload. If it wont upload, you can always stick it on Photobucket and link to it from the Edit Signature section in your control panel.

Hope that helps.

AndyP

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

OK I'm going mad.....I've waisted 2 nights trying to get this signature on using both HP image zone and photoshop. Tried loading direct or via photobucket and I can't get it to accept the size of the picture which is a lot less than some of the other signature pictures I have checked. I manged to get the old sunset one of the car on before, but this beyond me. When I do get down to an accepted size the quality of the pic is useless.
    Is there anyone out there that can resize the picture on this thread to an acceptable size and quality?

Gimme a shot malcolm, can't hurt...well not too much I hope

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Or bung it my way :)
    I'll butcher it with Photoshop

Car
    And a third offer from me Malcom. Anytime.

A.

X30YES
    Try Paint or windows image resizer http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

11th one down on the RHS

Thanks for all the offers of help. It is much appreciated and much needed. Can you work from this photo.

Car
    How about this one?

It meets the maximum size on height.

If you want to use it, just right click and chose "Save Picture As..." Save the picture then upload it to photobucket and stick it in your signature.

A.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Malcolm, not much to work with there i'm afraid, especially if you want the whole car in, but, try
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fossy Sig.jpg