Amazing detailing product!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Why not try the Ultimate over that?

That's what it is designed for

mark
    Honestly after washing the car I'd rather just take an hour and use 50/50.

Unless you've been reading the directions on Ultimate where it tells you to use on the car between washing NO WAY who in their right mind would do that

see here

eguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer is a spray detailer plus a wax booster in one! The Hydrophobic Polymer Technology creates a high level of surface tension that results in a slicker, darker surface that repels water like never before! The slick coating holds up to several car washes and adds another layer of protection over the existing wax or sealant.

If your usual quick detail spray doesn’t last, you have to try Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer. It leaves a lasting coat of gloss that reinforces the existing paint protection and deepens the shine. Use it between washes to instantly remove light contamination and restore gloss.

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer is a high lubricity formula that is safe on all types of paint, including clear coats, single stage paint, and ceramic clear coats. The lubricants wrap around dust and dirt particles to prevent scratching. Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer can be used every day to remove dust and fingerprints.

Make sure your vehicle is cool to the touch before applying Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer. Spray one section at a time. Spread the detailer over the section using a folded Cobra Super Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel. Flip the towel to a dry side and buff the vehicle dry. Repeat these steps until you’ve detailed the entire vehicle.

After 12 hours of curing, the polymers in Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer will achieve their maximum level of protection.

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer can also be applied after each wash to refresh the existing paint protection. You’ll be amazed at how the towel glides over the paint!

Maximize your paint protection and water beading with Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer with Hydrophobic Polymer Technology!
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    I wouldn't use it between washes. Don't like the idea of that.

But what I meant was...you have spent time with the 50/50...why not now try the Ultimate on top of that....as I do think it does boost your wax or polymer finish.

I'm just interested to hear what your results are after your car now has the highly polished finish on it you like.

I tried it on my van before I PC's it and waxed it...and it didn't do anything for the gloss.

I do think that the finish has to be good before you start using Ultimate.

Fancy trying it and letting me know?

Only takes ten minutes do the car

mark

The Bull
    Yeah, it might be ok to use it between washes in the USA if it's only a light covering of dust but not over here.

I have seen me use it if I've washed and waxed on day1, it rains shortly after, and I use the UQD on day 2 just to shine up the car again without washing.

It definitely increases the beading qualities as per the videos.

sav112gla
    Just to add for anyone in Glasgow area…..

www.carwashnwax.com

some of the CG products are the best out there and David who runs the show is brilliant getting orders out quick…….

vintageb3
    Do they sell Ultimate Quik Detailer??

mark

Quote Originally Posted by sav112gla View Post
    Just to add for anyone in Glasgow area…..

www.carwashnwax.com

some of the CG products are the best out there and David who runs the show is brilliant getting orders out quick…….

is he not from the detailing world forum DavidF or something like that maybe he could sponsor the website.?
    Cooper Coupe...