Amazing detailing product!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vintageb3
    I've been buying a Porter Cable 7424 polisher...so had to order some polish.

When I was on Clean and Shiny's site ordering a Menzerna pack...I noticed that they had the new Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer. I had read the results of blind testing in the US some months ago...and thought I would get some when it arrived here in the UK.

Today had a chance to try some on my car. You simply mist it on...wipe dry and a wee buff with a MF.

I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!

As soon as it was dry...It looked as though the paint was wet! It actually looked as though the paint had just been sprayed!

After 12 hours, the detailer is supposed to have amazing beading and sheeting properties...I don't know about that yet....but I have to say its the best finish I have seen on my car yet! I can't believe that this mist on vapour can do so much!

I asked my Dad to come and have a look at the car without telling him what to look for. He said right away "Jeez!...what wax have you bought now??? The car looks amazing!...the paint looks wet"

So...we did his Silver Jaguar. After it was done...it looked as though the clear coat had just been sprayed.

I also think that it hides minor flaws in the paint as well. I will have this product in my arsenal from now on!

Can't recommend this product enough!

GO BUY SOME NOW!!!!

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10196

mark

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    I have been usin the meguires quik mist detailer for over a year now n that is good! ....will need to try the new one!

vintageb3
    Honestly Lesley!!...you won't believe what it does!!!

I liked the Quik Detailer too...but this new stuff is awesome!

They are onto a winner!

I didn't see any in Halfords today...Cleans and Shiny have it though!

mark
    Last edited by vintageb3; 19th July 2007 at 09:26 PM.

vintageb3
    Have to add...its like someone putting another coat of clearcoat on your car...and it stays wet!

mark

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I got one of them sprayers in me garage, never used it yet no intentions to either, especially if it makes my car look clean

Mark how much does a porter cable cost ?

Wul
    Finishing off my bottle of poorboys QD, then a bottle of NXT QD then i'll go try the ultimate stuff! :)

s12cot
    Do you put this stuff on after waxing/polishing - or is it a replacment type product??

Wul
    It's basically a "gloss enahncer" I use it after washing the car to give a just waxed look. :)

s12cot
    so does it give the same protection as a good polish e.g. Zymol? or would you just use it between polishes??