15" OEM Pepper Pot Alloys and Tyres

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    I am looking for a set of OEM 15" Peeper Pot Alloys including tyres for my Cooper for the winter. I will also consider other OEM MINI 15" alloys as not wanting to go down the aftermarket route with my wheels.

Has anybody got any wheels that they have lying around and want to sell preferably with tyres in good condition ie tread depth???????

vintageb3
    Ivano...its like we've only had two days of summer here in Fife...and you mention the winter!

I have these winter wheels...you will love them!!!

mark

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Hmm i'd like a set o winter wheels as well......but 2 lazy to change them over!:o

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgie View Post
    Hmm i'd like a set o winter wheels as well......but 2 lazy to change them over!:o
    Get Craig D to do it for you then, he loves it

J Cee
    Hi Mate would you be intrested in a set of OEM 17"
    I have a set of S spokes in silver they are brand new with Pirelli 205/45/17 run-flat tyres.
    They are off my cooper S when it was new. I’m looking for around £600.ono.

I would speak to Mini mad tez. she had a set of 15" rims and tyres that would be perfect for your requirement.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    I have got myself sorted out now with a set.

Cheers anyway