ANYONE FROM ABERDEEN??

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Krusty
    Gary,

Did you know that it's quicker if you cut up through Bucksburn then to Kingswells and on to Westhill? My mate lives in BOD and used to commute that way - no traffic lights and roundabouts to get held up at!!

garywatt
    Krusty

Don't you think I have tried that
    Seems like every way I try, it's worse than the way I tried before :(
    I will maybe try it again sometime, once I get the new car so I can show it off!

Cheers

Gary Watt

Mad March Freeze will be a right Laugh ..

Details Here.. www.amoc.8k.com

Sorry But I had to Mini club secretary.. Well I would be if went to the meetings... OOOPS...

And EVERY ONE IS WELCOME....

How about an Aberdeen Run then???

Lets start a List then....

NMS seams to be getting quite quiet from aberdeen lets get that fixed...

1.Brian
    2.Krusty
    3.zippy

Julz
    Does it really start at 12am????????

Krusty
    Brizee - mini run at lunchtime to Costco

Tony
    Well we are almost miniless,......so Im afriad that our mini adventures are almost stopped before they got started.........:(

Not to worry, maybe someday soon, when everything else is back in place we can affors to buy another one!.....do you think i can still be an honourer member of NMS, even if i dont have a MINI? - What if i just stick my NMS window sticker on my new car......

Krusty
    Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear that you're selling. You need to tell Morag that while she's still driving a mini it's only right that she waves to other mini drivers!!!!

Spotted her last night when we were in the PW Mini and she didn't wave:disapprove:

What you getting instead?

Tony
    morag has difficulty driving,....let alone taking one hand off the wheel to wave (and im not kidding!!)
    she tells me she sees minis, and she gives them a wee smile,....but who sees a smile at xxmph??

we are going spend about 6k,...so who knows. maybe a saxo vtr (ergh!!),..no seriously, we need to jump off the mini band wagon to make some money,..and i still want a 1600cc,...something that is at least reasonable fun, cheap to insure, etc, etc,...and evo did give it 4 stars, so it cant be all that bad!

its a shame, but ill still be around.

hows zippys car sale going? - any interest,...there should be!
    ill still be around for runs, guys, if im welcome.

see ya

garywatt
    Hi all

Mini run to Costco.......If it's the Westhill one, count me in. I work next door(ish)
    I can sometimes see a red Mini from one of the works windows.

Cheers

Gary Watt

Krusty
    Where do you work Gary??

I work just round the corner from Costco too - well, ish - on Enterprise Drive.

So yes - it was the Costco at Westhill that we meant!