ANYONE FROM ABERDEEN??

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well krusty, if you see a silver MC with black bonnet strips and a bee sting , I will flash you back, I am often out and about in westhill as my inlaws stay out there, but sadly you are right, Aberdonians tend not to flash but if we keep up the good work they will catch on.

Are you going on the Madmarch run with the Aberdeen mini club, it starts at the shepards rest in march sometime, I am not a member so dont know yet if they will let me tag along
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

cpmac
    Hi Jenny.
    I stay in Collieston.Always driving through Aberdeen in my BRG MCS.There are quite a few of us from the area..What model you got???

Krusty
    Not sure about the march run - I'll definitely be going down for a lookie at all the cars though

You should see if they have a website and ask about joining in - and let us all know. Might be a good afternoon out

will do
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

DNV122
    me me me

i've seen so many over the last few days, i've decided that my hands need to stay on the steering wheel

it must be time for a mini meet in aberdeen area

what about a joint dundee/aberdeen meet at the top of teh cairn o mount (half way ?) ????

Sunday...............

jenny
    quote:Originally posted by cpmac

Hi Jenny.
    I stay in Collieston.Always driving through Aberdeen in my BRG MCS.There are quite a few of us from the area..What model you got???
    Hi, well im from out the alford direction so im often in and around westhill. Im in aberdeen most days aswell. Iv got a red MCS with white roof and mirrors and short plates.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by DNV122

me me me
    i've seen so many over the last few days, i've decided that my hands need to stay on the steering wheel
    it must be time for a mini meet in aberdeen area
    what about a joint dundee/aberdeen meet at the top of teh cairn o mount (half way ?) ????
    Sunday...............
    Hey... why the hell not!!

minidriver#1
    aye sounds good. what this sunday?

DNV122
    Have to be this Sunday now (22nd ?)

Drive up/down A90, meet @ Fourdoun, head through Auchenblae, Drumtochty Glen, up to Cairn o' Mount, head for Banchory, then ????

Ideas please

garywatt
    Hi all

In live in Bridge of Don and commute to Westhill in the mornings so some folks might see me. Usually starting up the Drive after the horrendous parkway traffic for Provost Fraser Drive at about 7.35am (ish) then along towards the top end of Lang Stracht then on to Westhill.

A pic of my current can be viewed on http://www.pbase.com/garywatt
    Also lets you see what else I am into.......and no, not the sheep!

Cheers

Gary Watt