Convertible news

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Resident old yin.
    More bits on the convertable at:
    http://www.mini2.com/news/news221.html

Fontal
    I like the look of the new xenons

Linda M
    It's growing on me quite a lot but my convertible days are over so Willie doesn't need to worry

So the orange is CABRIO-ONLY, well that gets a big Boooooooo from me, the new xenons look rather cool Dont like the new gauge option in place of the big speedo(looks cheap and nasty) better putting the sat nav in there if you want the speedo on the steering column.

p.s The blue doesnt look too shabby tho...

the BRG looks good. nice cream interior. Has anyone heard about a solid plastic roof for winter??

Mini Martyn
    Mmm this is starting to grow on me, think my dad fancies one though, could be good I could bring it along on the summer runs!!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by weefossy

the BRG looks good. nice cream interior. Has anyone heard about a solid plastic roof for winter??
    Don't think they are making a hard top available

Just like the rest of the MINI family, the MINI Convertible has four seats and is blessed with striking good looks, gutsy personality and go-kart style handling. With an optional equipment list longer than any other car in its class, four airbags and parking distance control fitted as standard, the MINI Convertible may appear small but it thinks big.

No fiddling on this roof
    Both the MINI One Convertible and MINI Cooper Convertible have fully automatic roofs as standard. The roof operates in two stages. Press the button once and the roof slides back 40 cm creating an ‘open sunroof’. Press the button again and the roof retracts fully, neatly folding down into a compact arrangement behind the rear seats. No messy catches or tricky tonneau covers are involved – only 15 seconds and the press of a button stand between the driver and the joys of open-air motoring.

God damn !!!!!! I'd have one, if I lived in the south of France, which I dont so I aint gettin one.

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

CelticLover
    Well, hi, I'm new here so go gently!

I've ordered and am waiting for my convertible. red with white 17" alloys, white mirrors, black roof, chilli pack, chome line interior etc etc, and the list keeps growing....

I get the car on 7th July, but can't wait. Already I'm mini obsessive - hopefully I'll see some of you out and about. I'll be kicking about Glasgow/Bothwell/Hamilton, so if you see me give me a toot!