clubs

KAH
    I have been wanting to join an owners club or something like that!
    can anyone recommend the best clubs around or which to stay away from!!

Julz
    Look no further!!!! Depends on what you're actually wanting from the club, such as info on minis, mini adventures etc., but I'm sure you'll find everything you need right here, and there's no entrance fee either, you just have to sign over your sanity at the door!!!:evil:

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Ditto exactly what Julz just said...!

There's also the Mini Clan ( www.miniclan.com ) who are all over Scotland - a few of us on here are members! They meet monthly in Edinburgh and Glasgow... and do a lot of runs etc..

As for ones to stay away from.. I couldn't POSSIBLY comment :evil:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS KAH.
    Gotta echo Julz and LnL1's sentiments. You should get a lot of what you're looking for around here, and it's FREE....
    I would also commend the Mini Clan. Nice bunch of folks, regular monthly newsletter, quarterly 'minizine' and loads of runs and events.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

This is a good place, look no futher, a lot of the folks here seem to bring the best info from around other sites and post it here, great stuff

monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??