colour change on wheels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    soopercooper
    Im thinking of changing my wheels to gloss black,my cooper is silver with silver roof and black lohen side graphics on the bottom of the doors and rear panel

what do you guys think?

i think it will give the car that moody look with the red brake callipers siting nicely behind the alloys

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've got a set of matt/satin black wheels if you want to test fit before going the whole hogg and change the colour I found that after a week of having them on I was going off them to be honest:o...looked a bit NASCARish So now I just stick them on for the odd run I go on that way I don't get fed up with them
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by soopercooper View Post
    what do you guys think?
    Is your car pure silver or dark gray?? in any case, i don't think that black wheels would look that good, would be better in anthtracite or a colour nearer the drak silver, IMHO

X30YES
    I'm not a lover of Black Wheels either to be honest

soopercooper
    I drove my car over to powdertec to get the wheels done and put a few different coloured rims against my car and the gloss black wheels didnt do the car any favours but they had the anthracite finish which i instantly fell in love with,so i decided to go witht that finish,it gave the car that sort of high performance look,with the red calliper,also made the wheels look really fat

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by soopercooper View Post
    I drove my car over to powdertec to get the wheels done and put a few different coloured rims against my car and the gloss black wheels didnt do the car any favours but they had the anthracite finish which i instantly fell in love with,so i decided to go witht that finish,it gave the car that sort of high performance look,with the red calliper,also made the wheels look really fat
    Nice one

soopercooper
    i get the car back on monday,so i will let you guys know what the finished product is like,i know the quality of the refurb will be great,the only reason im getting this done is when i pulled up to my dealership,i was late for a sales meeting and accidentally kerbed the passenger side front wheel,and it made the car look terrible so i thought this gives me an excuse to do spend money on the car

Powder tec are the mut nuts ,you wont be disapointed

duncan
    Black wheels just look like steelies missing the plastic wheel trims, IMHO only.

But whatever you like is what matters.