Pic of my S with its new Aerokit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I quite fancy a set of big Cibies..... and some larger spotlights. Fnaaaaarrr!

I got my rusty BMW spotlights replaced @ cost last December, at cost (free fitting) because the 2 year Warranty on them was over - so anybody who has scabby O.E. Lamps which are less that 2 yrs old - get down to yer dealer and annoy them! Just managed to finally fix the wee 'steady bars' behind the lamps last week - they were crap too..... at least they're 'steadying' at last!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

looking great Mark ,wont be long till all the fast bits go on now.

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer View Post
    looking great Mark ,wont be long till all the fast bits go on now.
    Yeah...I'm wondering if its going to be worth it.

I love the car...but the faults are starting to get to me.

Now the roof has damaged paint work on the top of the wings...right through to the bare metal.

mark

well get a type r Mark lol, iam getting a cooper convertable from mini till my scraper is fixed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Yeah...I'm wondering if its going to be worth it.

I love the car...but the faults are starting to get to me.

Now the roof has damaged paint work on the top of the wings...right through to the bare metal.

mark
    What a PAIN Mark! Seems some MINIS are just destined to annoy and enjoy in equal measure. Paint damage :mad: sounds pretty serious. Has the Dealer come up with an excuse yet? I'd be p*ssed off too :mad:

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

It's got to be 4 spots on a black covertible......if somebody else polishes the car!!

Last edited by weefossy; 5th July 2007 at 09:58 PM.

vintageb3
    Hi Paw Fossey!

Looks very VERY nice...but I'm not sure if I would like them on my car.

Would be a waste for me anyway...never drive in the dark.:(

Thanks for upping the pic!

mark

vintageb3
    Here's a couple of pics taken on Stone's Run today of my chrome grilles back on....

I like it better!...so I'm a happy chappie again!

mark
    Last edited by vintageb3; 9th July 2007 at 11:23 PM.

Car
    motorised
    Nice looking car, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Sorry...I don't know how to add pics on here anymore...so here's the links:
    You are nearly there, just add [IMG] in front of the URL and [/IMG] after. No spaces mind.
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Ooh, now THAT looks good for a girly convertible..
    Never been a fan of the black plastic grilles..

..or the new ones on the new S come to think of it.. it just looks cheap.