Fastest Build in History ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Me View Post
    Eye right Davies , by the time we take the seal oot the fuel pump and fit the special pipe for the rushing water,and fit an auld alternator , it could roll into next week
    I thought they were factory fitted

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    I thought they were factory fitted
    Only on early edition Laser Blue MANUAL cars. So he should be ok with Mellow Yellow . OOOOOPPPSSSSSSSSSSS! Sorry Craig.:( Cat's out the bag now.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Mini Me
    I think his mellow yellow s looks good...lol

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    away and ram it the pair o' yees! :mad: I think it will look like a big bumble bee...

Car
    another hoof in the conkers from MINI... :mad: have my insurance with MINI Cover and advised them today of the change of vehicle... "yes sir the girl says that will be another £98.70 til your renewal at the end of the year"..

I explained that it was virtually the same car and the cost has only gone up about £100, however thid didn't matter...

I am sooooo glad I decided to buy another MINI... Customer out of pocket again and MINI making more money... totally pi$$ed off.. :mad: :mad:

decided to phone for another quote and managed to saved a packet - call MINI Cover to cancel - "yes sir, says another girl, there is a cancellation charge of £49.17!!!!" so either way, customer looses... Will NEVER go with MINI Cover again.. :(

Car
    I didn't realise they still had cancellation charges. I thought as long as you had paid one months premium, if you cancel, you are only charged for what insurance you had actually benefited from. I.E. Up to the day you cancel.

A.:mad:

euan
    So does that imply a 49 quid charge to change policy details?

That's loads!!!

Car
    they only tell you about the admin charge of £15.75 for any changes that you make to the policy. :(

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    they only tell you about the admin charge of £15.75 for any changes that you make to the policy. :(
    What a crock of bullsh!t. £15.75 to make changes to the policy!!! Glad I'm not with MINI Insurance, or any of the many sub companies they use. MINI is done through UK Insurance Services PLC or something like that. We're with eSure and they don't charge you diddly squat, regardless of how many times you change details on the policy (within reason) or if you cancel early.

A.:mad:

Car
    Mini Cooper
    That's good news Craig Best of luck with the replacement Mini.