centre caps for s spoke wheels

Ryza
    hi all,

have put some 17" replica s spoke wheels (white) on my mini cooper....

now i have a problem as one of my centre caps has fallen off......i am obviously looking to replace now but, i have lets just say fallen out with the unprofessional shop who supplied them due to powder coating issues....but i wont go into that......basically the caps for the bmw ones dont fit them......

so i would be obliged if anyone can recommend somewhere to get them...

website and price would be appreciated..

Cheerz

Ryza

S7JGW
    You can get centre caps from your dealer. The wheels wernt from turriff were they? they done a shocking job on my mates golfs wheels, he had to buy new ones in the end and hoping to sell the refured ones.
    Jim

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryza View Post
    hi all,

have put some 17" replica s spoke wheels (white) on my mini cooper....

now i have a problem as one of my centre caps has fallen off......i am obviously looking to replace now but, i have lets just say fallen out with the unprofessional shop who supplied them due to powder coating issues....but i wont go into that......basically the caps for the bmw ones dont fit them......

so i would be obliged if anyone can recommend somewhere to get them...

website and price would be appreciated..

Cheerz

Ryza

just get the size of the centre caps in mm, (I take it they are a different size from the mini ones as you say they don't fit) and check out ebay. I don't know of any websites - try this tho... http://www.performancealloys.com/ccaps.asp

X30YES
    52mm ........springs to mind .........I'm not 100% sure on that tho

Ryza
    No S7JGW it wasn't turiff....place called motorworld (uk) in paisley....absolutely shocking place they use for powder coating....three times i was with my wheels and still not 100% happy But, hey ho sometimes you have to cut your losses...

Craig + Jude....thanks i'll give it a wee look... ;0)

X30YES.... Thanks bud...

Appreciate your help all