yellow cooper S14 XYC

Car
    MK5 Golf GTI
    Saw you heading into Dundee this morning at around 8am.Car was looking sweeeeeeeet .I was in my white transit connect heading for Aberdeen.:mad: on a Friday,

"It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll...."

claire
    hey there,

car was a bit dirty, the commute to Dundee everyday makes for a lot of washing :)

love your sig, is that you? my bf does banger racing at cowdie

Car
    MK5 Golf GTI
    Hi claire,Did'nt think the mini was that dirty.but they are very hard to keep clean given the state of the roads!:mad:
    Unfortunatley its not me in the sig,its my big brother Allan.
    He raced a saloon for a couple of seasons a few years ago and is coming out in a stock rod next month.
    I did race a banger once at cowdie and got a trophy for best presented car but it did'nt last long.Banger drivers are all mental!!!!!!

"It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll...."