OZ Superleggera query

mgemie
    I'm looking at fitting a set of 16" OZ Superleggera alloys to my MO... my question is this: When removing MINI factory fitted wheels is there anything that has to be done regarding the pressure sensor etc? I.e. do i have to dis-engaged sensors or other such things?

Or can i just pop off the current wheels and pop on the OZs as normal?

Also, as far as i can see the offset etc for this wheel is fine for MINIs - is that correct?

minidriver#1
    i think once the new wheels are on you have to reset the pressure sensor. it tells you how i nthe owner manual :)

Wul
    As KJ says reset the run flat indicator - turn ignition to position 1 press and hold the button below the handbrake till the RFI flashes then start the car and drive for about 2 mins till it resets the system.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The sensor does not need to be reset by simply changing the wheels, the sensor only works to detect different rolling distances by each wheel

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Sensors are in the ABS braking system so no need to disconnect anything to change wheel. What tyres are you fitting? I use 205/50 on mine cos tyre size is more common so easier to obtain and cheaper (unless you want runflats)