Just about to lose the plot...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    s15gma
    God I am soooo confused!! Made them as thumbnails, compressed them, and then added them to photobucket. Still no joy!!! Can I send my pic I want to someone lovely and get them to help me?? I'm a bit special sometimes.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by s15gma View Post
    God I am soooo confused!! Made them as thumbnails, compressed them, and then added them to photobucket. Still no joy!!! Can I send my pic I want to someone lovely and get them to help me?? I'm a bit special sometimes.
    Send it to me

monsta mo mini admin
    I'll look into the file sizing issue over the weekend. 2k is way too smal for anything

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by monsta mo mini admin View Post
    I'll look into the file sizing issue over the weekend. 2k is way too smal for anything
    Calum, I just had a look at the "manage attachments" options for submitting a post. Most of the files uploaded are restricted to 19.5kb too. Which seems fairly small also. MINI2's manage attachments page is the same (but with 125kb size limit) and it's a cool facility to be able to have thumbnails in your post and when you click on them it enlarges them. Not sure if that can be changed or if there's cost implications (bandwidth etc).

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

s15gma
    I'm glad I opened a worthwhile discussion here btw!! Will post you off some pics I would like - play with as necessary to make look fabbeee!!