ive been keyed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    God damn it, some bad bad SOB:evil: has keyed my Mini cooper, I have just returned from John Clarke and got an estimate of £200+ for the boot to be resprayed and re laquered, anybody know of a good place in Aberdeen that could do this job for less ???

I am well pissed as I have replaced two ariels in the last two months, think some fools jealoue.

Only a slimey weasel screws with another mans car:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

macblob
    man that sucks , I hate them lil sobs

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    That is by far the most valid point in Pulp Fiction. You don't f*** with another man's automobile. It's against the rules. The second most valid point is that it would almost be worth them doing it if you could catch them doiing it. Sorry to hear it happend yo you monki.

Resident old yin.
    Fekking pricks :mad:

Vosh
    That sucks big time. Hope you get it sorted.

Starky
    quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

God damn it, some bad bad SOB:evil: has keyed my Mini cooper, I have just returned from John Clarke and got an estimate of £200+ for the boot to be resprayed and re laquered, anybody know of a good place in Aberdeen that could do this job for less ???

I am well pissed as I have replaced two ariels in the last two months, think some fools jealoue.

Only a slimey weasel screws with another mans car:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Sorry to hear about your car buddy, that is my pet hate, if i caught anybody messin with my motor i'd set the bear on them:mad:, no worries, hope u get it fixed ok monki.

Wul
    Sorry to hear of this travesty monkimagic - the wee Sh1ts deserve to be strung up by the nads!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Makes my blood boil :mad: Sorry to hear your news Monki, hope things get sorted quickly.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <blinks> "Sorry to hear about your news Starky" Willie M? Bit tired this morning are we?

Sponsor & Jakey
    Not me Col, dunno what you mean Whad'ya mean Starky?? :I
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)