At last! Meguiars have a rival product to Zaino!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wul
    And it's gonna be available in the UK soon!

Quote from the Meguiars UK Forum:

It's great to see that NXT is already causing a bit of a stir here. The team at Meguiar's UK are very excited about this new technology and we'll be getting our hands on our first product samples next week.

We hope to have our first stocks toward the end of February and retail prices will be as follows:-

G12664 NXT Wash £12.99
    G12718 NXT Tech Wax £14.99
    G12824 NXT Spray Wax £7.99
    G12924 NXT Tech Protectant £7.99
    G13010 NXT All Metal Polysh £6.99

We'd be happy to take advance orders which we will ship just as soon as we have the inventory in the country.

Although we can't boast a Mike Phillips in our Daventry office, we would be more than happy to provide one to one advice for any callers. We've done this many times already and are happy to do so. We'll also be at car shows throughout 2004 and our team members are more than happy to take a look at any surface care challenge.

Your support and interest is very much appreciated guys and I hope we don't fall short of your expectations too often.

Give us a call on 0870 241 6696 if we can help further.

Steve@Meguiar's

Link to stuff on us website: http://www.meguiars.com/whatsnew/nxt_home.cfm

Hope this will look as good on a Black coop as it sounds!

:)

Resident old yin.
    To me an NXT is a mid-priced golf ball by Titleist

I would be interested in trying this stuff but only after you give us a full report Wul :)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hey KenL. If you play golf, how do you manage to get your clubs in the car???

Wul
    Ken - will update you once it's out! :)

Big Col - so long as no-one is in the back you can fit two sets of clubs and trolleys in no probs with the seats down!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Hey KenL. If you play golf, how do you manage to get your clubs in the car???
    I just drop one seat and slide them in, no need to remove the parcel shelf or anything.

Since I'm a fit young man (unlike Wul) I do not need a trolley

Wul
    Hey! I don't have a trolley either! :blackeye:

<glad a lot of courses have those buggies now though! >

Wul
    Big thanks to Alex @ http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ He's sending me a sample pack of Meguiars NXT wax to try.

Had a look around the site - looks like some good kit in there.

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Big thanks to Alex @ http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ He's sending me a sample pack of Meguiars NXT wax to try.

Had a look around the site - looks like some good kit in there.
    Yes Wul, some interesting stuff on there.

Wul
    Well have tried my sample of Meguiars NXT tech Wax on a few panels of my Coop - first impressions are good have to say - goes on soooooo easy, leave for 15 mins and then buff off - no residue and no marks on the trim.

The panels i've done look very shiney at the mo - and we'll see how long it lasts in this weather.

Julz
    Wul, I'd just like to say that I washed me little baby with NXT shampoo, and I must say, it's brawwwwwwwwwwwwwww