Fast And Modified Confirmed Spaces

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Andy,

sent you a PM re a change of Reg No for the show. Also got the gazebo today and it is smashin - very easy to put up!

2 days til I go on holiday and come back to the show...

Ryan, will pass on the money next time I see you....now where did I put these "Doubloons"

Coop
    Will I be able to tag on to the convoy between Dundee and Edin? Im guessing you will come via Perth? I can wait in a layby and just tag on the end to avoid taking any extra time.

Grant

Yeh spot on if u give me ur MOB no. we can text u when we are closing in on perth
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Do you need a note of our registration? it's J 2 SVF

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Ryan, will pass on the money next time I see you....now where did I put these "Doubloons"
    No its cool, honestly just keep your money and make the best use of the space. Buy yerself some water...hopefully it will be needed!Hope you guys have a good day, looking forward to seeing the photos:)

SAZ_8929
    hey, just wondering if any1 stays near the Glasgow area and that i could follow up 2 meeting point?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Myself and MarkyC will be leaving from Stirling Services AT 07:15hrs SHARP, if anyone wants to join us from the central belt for a wee convoy to South Queensferry.
    Last edited by Craig; 7th July 2007 at 10:28 PM.

minidriver#1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesj View Post
    We have two places free Ewan and Jason have pulled out anyone want free entry and a space on site let me know asap show is only 2 weeks on Sunday

Andy
    Is this space still available?

Yeh Ewans space still free if u wanna come
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN