Fast And Modified Confirmed Spaces

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Yeah thanks Andy and Lianne. I had a brilliant time, think i've got some cracking photos, but wont know till load them up onto the pc.

Yes there was definately some nice looking burds today, bit scantily clad but never mind... its funny how they always seem to walk in front of you while your trying to take a photo of a nice car!

Ohh and some of the cars were pretty fine too.

Had a great weekend with Arbroath yesterday and F&M today, nice to see some new people and cars along with us today.

Craig your cars looking really nice young man.

rockwellcm
    Just to say sorry for no show today,i must have picked up a nail,in my offside front tyre on my way back from Arbroath yesterday,and could do nothing until the local Tyre garage opened,just my luck.

Hope you had a great day

Donald + Dissapointed Greg

markyc
    SUUUUUUPER day out again Thankfully not as roastin' as last year but great to sit out in the sun at long last

Fantastic stand this year, thought we had a top spot. The NMS and Eastern banners and the gazeebo made it all the better

Thought the Mini's all looked brilliant. Some real strange other cars as well, wonder what some folk think - especially the fella in the herse - complete with coffin in the back - WHACKY STUFF !!!

Can't beleive Dad had 4 extremely scantily clad young things in his nice shiney mowta all at one time SHOCKAROONIE !!!!!! There were certainly plenty of photo's taken by folks wanderin by - not sure if it was the car that attracted them or who was in it at the time !!!! Mum you'll need to make sure his blood pressure is okay !!

Got to say a HUGE well done to Sarah for doing so well in the singing competition after being told a massive porkie by some F+M bloke just to get her on stage - You done well girl Oh and I've got to say Sarah those alloys are fantastic, keep up the good work !!

Great to see some new faces, roll on the Pleasure in Perthshire !!!

Coop
    Got to say thanks to.....

Andy and Lianne for organising,

Craig, Mark and Andy for cleaning advice / stuff

Neil Foster for photos

Mr and Mrs Foster for cup of tea and much more

Everyone else for the banter! :)

I came so close to getting rtid of my Mini through money problems but this weekend has made me so glad that I kept it. I honestly think we had one of the best stands and everyone is so helpful and friendly. Its not easy to turn up on your own like I did today and yesterday but everyone is so nice it makes a huge difference.

Cheers all, see you soon

Grant

Glad everyone enjoyed the show we didnt win best stand but i think we got the best spot of the day. Glad it didnt rain like what Arbroath has just now my car is now lookin very dirty like its been on a rally not a show yesterday.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

X30YES
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    Can anyone tell me what to expect at this show.??? Obviously a lot of youg girls in hot pants it all clubs and show and shines sound off's etc etc. are there any exhibitors stands.????
    What about Hot girls in pants Fiona ...that would be more like it !!!!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wul View Post
    Wow - not really been in this thread and when I do, I find this!!:o

Pfff Crombers - do you still get served drink when you're past retirement age?
    Yes you do

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Developing you very own "crombers" type fashion these days.

A.
    Ehhhhhh to be fair , aye , you've got a point there mate

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by crombers View Post
    Ehhhhhh to be fair , aye , you've got a point there mate
    lol.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto