Fast And Modified Confirmed Spaces

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    CONFIRMED PEOPLE FOR FAST AND MODIFIED SHOW 15TH JULY 2007

1. Andy & Lianne
    2. Ryan K cancelled now WEE FOSSY (driver paid)
    3. Gordon Shute
    4. Craig Davies
    5. Mark Corsar
    6. Grant & Lyn
    7.Allan Crombie
    8. Jason + Leslie now NEIL & LORNA (driver paid)
    9. William Harper
    10. Donald & Greg
    11. Brent Norris
    12. Norman + Vicky
    13. Ewan Frame cancelled SPACE FREE
    14. Sarah Black
    15.Grant Roper
    16. Vicki Kirkwood

PEOPLE WHO WILL BE GETTING REFUND IN MONEY I OWE THEM SINCE FAST AND MODIFIED DECIDED ONLY DRIVES MONEY NEEDED TO BE SENT ARE AS FOLLOWS

1. Grant Roper £12.00
    2. Sarah Black £24.00
    3. Marky C £12.00
    5. Norman £12.00
    6. William H £12.00
    7. Donald £12.00
    8. Grant M £12.00
    9. Vicki K owe me £6.00

We will be having our meet point before the show at Tesco on Edinburgh side of Forth Rd Bridge as we did last year. Everyone must be there for 7.45am leaving tesco 8.00am at latest to be in show for 9am. This gives us time to set stand up and polish cars.

Meets from different areas can be arranged by people in each area if u want. I will be organising from Dundee times to be confirmed.

You can make up specification sheets to display on your car so everyone at the show doesnt bother u and it will make the presentation of the stand better but its upto yourself if u want to do this.

Cars will be parked up on stand until close of show as per last year however we did get away about 1/2 hr earlier than close of show last year which was around 5pm ish.

Finally and hopefully bring lots of sun tan lotion u may get burnt if like last year and also bring a nice deck chair to have a seat and relax and join in the banter.

If anyone can find the NEW MINI SCOTLAND BANNER or any promo goods we could use it would help promote the site greatly.

Most importantly lets enjoy ourselves and make it the best yet

Andy
    Last edited by ajamesj; 27th June 2007 at 09:09 PM. Reason: title change
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Can a Moderator make this a sticky plz thankyou

Andy
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well Done Andy.

I would agree, if anyone has the banner or if one of our sponsors would like to organise sail banners for us, they would be very useful and give the club a better presence in the show.

Remind me nearer the time Andy and I'll get a gazebo to bring should it rain or also to keep us out of the sun for a while..

markyc
    I would agree that we could be doing with some banners etc to make the stand look the muts dangly things

Lookin for ward to it, last year was suuuuperb if not a wee bit too hot Good thinkin Craig for the gazeebo

Please tell me there is no show and shine competitions.

is'nt Eastern Mini going I am sure they must have plenty of promo goods to make your stand look great.

I could always come along in my skimpy hot pants. god imagine that.

Is Pedestrian visitors allowed to bring deck chairs.
    Cooper Coupe...

The more the merrier I was thinkin of a gazebo so will remind u nearer the time Craig

best club stand is up for grabs so we will all have to be nice and clean

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    Well Done Andy.

I would agree, if anyone has the banner or if one of our sponsors would like to organise sail banners for us, they would be very useful and give the club a better presence in the show.

Remind me nearer the time Andy and I'll get a gazebo to bring should it rain or also to keep us out of the sun for a while..

Banners & gazebo, way to go chief

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    anyone interested in meeting in eastlothian before heading to tescos???
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by crombers View Post
    Banners & gazebo, way to go chief
    wonder if we could get my caravan on the pitch the night before the event. With some nice pot plants and oil drums scattered around. Folk may think it's the RHS though. Good idea though.
    Cooper Coupe...