Window Tints

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sweeney
    Just wondering who used what company for their tints? Looking to get full set of dark tints to complete the look, preferably someone who'll do mobile installs or is local to bothwell... How much would i be looking at?

I used Carlo I think his guys are mobile cause I'm sure once they were up Aberdeen way doing tints.

but please Sweeney don't go down this route of doing the fronts and pimping your ride.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    I hae mine done....i could give you a number

Sweeney
    I like the look of it, not exactly pimping my ride lol just think it completes the look

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney View Post
    I like the look of it, not exactly pimping my ride lol just think it completes the look

but Sweeney your a young lad and they are not legal the front tints do you want to draw attention to yourself from the Police and get points fines etc etc not help your insurance now will it.
    Cooper Coupe...

Sweeney
    Yeah i know they aren't legal, i get attention from them as it is, if i see them id just put windows down anyway. Just a fine you don't get any points so insurance wouldn't know

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    <<<<< Shakes head.

Is there any point in trying to talk you out of the front windows?

Like Fi says... your a young man. Much to young to go to jail for manslaughter because you didn't see the girl on the bike coming towards you. She didn't have lights on and you genuinely didn't see her, but the judge won't care about that.

But then, if it "completes the look", go for it.

A.:(

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Sweeney
    She should have her lights on, if they aren't working she shouldnt be on the road... Ill drive with windows down at night, if i drive at night at all

Doubt i'd get the jail either, as sweet and innocent a face as mine? They'd have to take sympathy on my side of the story!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Didn't think there was much point in trying, but I like you too much to sit and do nothing.

Here's a question for you..... what are you gonna do at night when it's raining?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Sweeney
    where a shower cap and safety goggles... nick them from a local school chemistry lab or something... if need be cut three holes in a bin bag and wear that over my clothes, 100% waterproofed!

Or get something along the lines of this guys setup