Thistle Run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    I notice today that this years Mini Clan Thistle run is now announced as the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther. Application form now available on http://www.miniclan.com/. Anstruther seafront will look great covered in Minis :) .
    Hope there will be a good turnout of new Minis as the show and shine has 3 categories - One, Cooper & S.
    Helen and I be there in my classic , or "Tigger" as Helen likes to call him as he goes Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy along the road :I

macblob
    That reminds me i need to post my clan membership

Sponsor & Jakey
    Pretty sure Linda and I will be attending again this year
    Oh, did I ever mention that Stouffer won an award on the Thistle Run last year? :approve: :blackeye::clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

GAJ
    Yawn!!:clown:

seany
    ok me and una is going, what about making a list of members going, and all can meet before for a convoy to it.

seany
    1.sean-jcw copper s
    2.una-copper

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I reckon I'll be going too, when I get my brain in gear and send off the entry stuff.

Oh, and I must mention I was a lowly runner-up to Daisy and Stouffer last year....it was those bloody big wheels wot did it.... size isn't everything you know.

Linda very kindly gave me a her first prize model 'S' as compensation (she already had one you see). I'm going for the “understated, but supercharged” look - so that I can fail again.....I'll get me coat.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

phantom
    i'm definately on this one, as i will be with the caledonian mini club, but i only have a new mini at moment so to be with new ones as well will be top job!

macblob
    doh, that reminds me i need to send off thistle run application thingy

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    we will be going - like macblob, forgot about the membership fee until the info came in about the Thistle Run.

sent back my form so hopefully be in the first 140 for my free bits 'n pieces. the minis all parked at the falkirk wheel before we depart will be cool also......