interior door handle

G19RNT
    just noticed 2day that the cloth on the door handle is starting to come off does anyone know if that would be covered by warranty as my cars only 9 months old

Sweeney
    get it straight into them and claim warranty, shouldnt come away at all for years under normal use :)

Gorbash12346
    yes they regularly get replaced under warranty as the material tears away from the staples

G19RNT
    is it just the handle that gets replaced?i had a lookbt didn t c how they come off coz i thought about changig them for leather1s

Gorbash12346
    best leaving it to the pro's then... lol nah depends on it it's a facelift or not