Mini Cooper S MC40

Steve74
    MC 40 launched by Mini USA. Very cool car with cool leather seats, carbon fibre dash, new alloys and only 1000 to be made... Link and photos on Mini2.com:

http://www.mini2.com/news/news211.html

minidriver#1
    sweet! just looked like a highly modified mini, but built for you outta the factory. i like the wheels and the idea of a carbon fibre dash.

Steve74
    Have been looking into a carbon fibre scoop to go with my new bonnet stripes on the mcs - carbon fibre good!!

minidriver#1
    how sweet would a carbon fibre bonnet look on a cooper S. mmm

Julz
    Me looooooooooove carbon fibre!! KJ, you can get a CF dash at coopertuning.de!!! (I asked Santa for one and he was quite rude to me!!)

minidriver#1
    lol. CTD sell some well nice stuff. Gotta wait till after the wheels tho. but that would look sweet.

Resident old yin.
    May I ask why people are so obsessed by carbon fibre???

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

lol. CTD sell some well nice stuff. Gotta wait till after the wheels tho. but that would look sweet.
    lol, CooperTuning.De (CTD!!)
    Ken, carbon fibre is lovely stuff, if they made shoes out of them, I'd have them!!

X30YES
    SHOES ....try these then for size http://community.webshots.com/photo/54420865/166314373JKMBjt
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

lol, CooperTuning.De (CTD!!)
    Ken, carbon fibre is lovely stuff, if they made shoes out of them, I'd have them!!

The Dogfather
    Shoes aside, it would be quite easy to copy the look of the MC40 on any red/white cooper(s).