Ola chaps/esses

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Resident old yin.
    Glad you got around to joining us Mr.b

Tell us about your MINI then...

mr.b
    Lovely ladies and top chaps,

thanks for the 'welcome' notes. Glad to be a fifer and glad to join. For those interested....sony cdx-mp80 MP3 players head unit, Focal 165A's up front and Focal 690CA's outback. Like my cars to be fairly subtle so minor mods to exterior such as exhaust, lowering springs, mabye wheels, rear clusters. MINImalistic under the skin too.

Pics shall be posted in due course - before and after shots when relevant.

Julz...'allo princess' (in a dirty den kinda voice)

My MCS...'slick'/'the batmobile'....Dark Siler Metallic, Black Roof, Chili, Full Black Leather with heats, Tints.

Kirsty
    Hi there fellow Fifer!! Good to have you on board!!! Haven't seen you about yet but no doubt I will!!!! Welcome to NMS and hope to meet you on a run sometime soon!!!

mr.b
    Kirsty.

I'm heading up for the bowling on saturday, wanna fire up together?

B.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    So to speak...

mr.b
    Good son, and what would you be interpreting i be referring to???......easy tiger

all my intentions are purely honourable, and no-one should expect anything less from bruce wayne!

B.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Depends which Bruce Wayne you are refering too as the original was decidedly 'camp' with his ward Robin (Just bought the original 60's movie on dvd and it's so bad it's hilarious) :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    aye... well... we'll see if he turns up wearing his pants outside his tights...

mr.b
    Chaps,

Just for you i may decide to wear tights over my trousers (if thats what will do it for you!) however, i usually save such atire for my nightcrawler activites down a certain set of lothian docks.

For sure not the 60's BW, Keaton has been the best Batman to date IMO. (Kilmer wasn't bad and interested to see what Christian Bale will be like)

B.

minimaster
    Hi mate good to see there are a few Fifers on board although i aint participated in any meets as yet.