Right Thorne. You and me's avvin words.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Right Thorne. You and me's avvin words.

A.
    click herehttp://www.mini2.com/forum/2nd-gen-a...ue-engine.html
    Last edited by Scottie; 12th May 2007 at 11:04 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    <<<Clears throat, takes deep breath and prepares for delivery.

A.

Andy please , there are children on here........ You and Mr D , keep yer sordid shananagins to yourselfs

N12 JLK
    Well our R56 S is the dogs danglies, na na na nana to all who dont .
    The low down grumble is now away after it had a new v-pully belt and alternator fitted on Friday , no engine noises just fast fast fast, just ask Elfman he'll know what I mean
    slap for Mr Sweeney, compair a S R56 to a Corsa , uttering the word Vauxhall should be punishable to the extent of the gallows:o

Sweeney
    Well it is just as good as haha, hmm lets stick a vent here, scoop there... dont add any power, dont aid anything, just there to look *good* its daft!

just found out its use! Fly n' wasp catcher! lol!

N12 JLK
    Just look at the pics under our posts youve gotta say it looks nice:) , lets just say it looks like a big grin and says lets have a race, eh Elfman

Sweeney
    i actually dont like how they look, look too soft, spongy, bulky and have a health+safety vibe to them :(

even with the JCW kit it still looks odd to me, although why they decided to put *fake* vents on the bumpers i don't know, could easily have put proper ones with a use