Hi guys,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi Starky, on nightshift so sorry for the late response, Wul has covered everything for you
    If you are worried at all about the cable running under the sills (easiest option) you can always remove the seats and run the cable under the carpet, follow the other cables there and tie wrap the changer cable to those wires which should eliminate any rattling :evil:
    Things to note there:-
    1) Do not turn on the ignition with the seat air bag disconnected from the seat or you'll have to go to the dealer to get it reset :evil:
    2) Before you tie wrap the cables make sure there is no distortion or engine whine, oh and did i mention, don't turn the ignition on with the seat disconnected

I'm sure you could get the changer in the glove box, but, you'll have to remove it first and get access from the outside, just make sure the magazine can be removed :clown:

mgemie
    Welcome. Another newbiew on NMS, i myself have only been about for 10days or so...

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Hi Starky, on nightshift so sorry for the late response, Wul has covered everything for you
    Sorry to cut yer grass BS!:evil:

Starky
    quote:Originally posted by Starky

Just picked my coop s. last week, am lookin to run a changer cable in, any tips on rippin the trim off, the bear'll have me if i damage anythin :blackeye:, you all seem like a nice bunch, cheers for now :)
    Thanks guys, got the cable run in ok (just like Wul suggested, it's the easy/lazy option). Anyone noticed there's some difference on the wiring colours between harness and adaptor, does it matter? Just waitin on the aerial adapt., should have it Friday, ordered from the local Halfrauds @ £15, i wus robbed :mad:, i'll use your thread next time Wul. Cheers for now.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hey Starky where you from?

Starky
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Hey Starky where you from?
    Hi Big Col, I stay in Airdrie, got a leccy blue S, bog standard at the moment but i'm workin on it.:)

Starky
    You were right about the changer cable B.S., either it was well hidden or i'm needin a new set o' spec's. Used the kenny one anyway, got the sounds goin now, superb, thanks to all. Cheers for now.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You were right about the changer cable B.S., either it was well hidden or i'm needin a new set o' spec's.
    Ahem :I spec savers have a good deal on at the moment, spot the cable and get 2 pairs for free

Starky
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

You were right about the changer cable B.S., either it was well hidden or i'm needin a new set o' spec's.
    Ahem :I spec savers have a good deal on at the moment, spot the cable and get 2 pairs for free
    Point taken B.S.:I, i've got appointment for next week, maybe get 4 pairs just in case i lose them. Cheers.