Chrome Mirror Caps

mgemie
    I was wondering if anyone would know somewhere online that does the Chrome Mirror Caps for a nice, cheap price? Currently i'm looking at £70+ inc vat.

+£10 for p&p - CoolNew

Wul
    mgemie - there are places that do ones which cover your current covers but i've not heard any good reviews on them - however get along to your dealer to save the postage cost as the list price from the dealer is £70 including VAT!

Apart from that check out ebay or the For Sale forum in MINI2 (once it's working again!) for anyone selling a set!

Resident old yin.
    As Wul says the real MINI ones from your dealer are £70 inc VAT. Let me know if you want the part numbers as they're in the accesories brochure I've got.

I know they're in business but it p*sses me off that a lot of these companies are buying OEM MINI stuff and them selling them on at a profit.

Similar Threads

1. Chrome Mirror Caps
    By S7JGW in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd December 2006, 02:59 AM
  2. RED MIRROR CAPS!!!
    By bobafet in forum Wanted
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd August 2006, 05:18 AM
  3. Mirror Caps
    By K18ARY in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 8