Back at Mini AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mark i have lost faith in the Mini i so wanted this car not to be a PIG IN A POKE but its going that way.Ill give the a chance to fix as i cant get a specable civic till 1st week July.

vintageb3
    I understand John...but it is highly unlikely that your car is a pig in a poke.

I have word from a good source within BMW that Craig was given that car (ONLY JOKING BIG GUY!)

All these things will be sorted out....I'm sure of it.

Why don't all you guys with faults go have a word with Carlo and get some interesting graphics made up to put on your car noting the problems that you are having? Bet that would speed up the repairs?

I knew a guy that bought a brand new van in our area...and he got the whole van written up with vinyl telling how the dealership and manufacturer of said vehicle wouldn't sort out his problems in BIG WRITING. He even had a sunstrip made up with "DO NOT BUY A XXXXXX VAN" He started driving the vehicle at 8.00 am on a Monday morning and by 11.00 am that morning received a call from the dealership

The manufacturer called him at 10.00 am the next morning.

He still wasn't satisfied with the service so on the next Saturday and Sunday he parked the van in front of the dealership and got his wife to pick him up with her car.

Monday morning at 8.30am sharp...he was given a call to say that a new vehicle had been ordered for him.

mark
    Last edited by vintageb3; 12th May 2007 at 10:22 PM.

that's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update well BMW tell me its not mt engine its the dreaded gearbox thingy . There taling the car back next Monday to fix it HA HA , i wait with baited breath for the out come.

vintageb3
    Well...this is good news John!

Hope it all works out for you...

mark