Brake Pads

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm sure i'll be needing replacement front pads soon 8) for my AP Racing Calipers, does anyone on here know if they use the same shape of pad as the stock ones :question:

I'll not be putting stock ones back in but was thinking along the lines of the green stuff, so far had no response from AP, i don't want to get caught with no pads :evil:

Julz
    That's a bit freaky!!! I was going to be contacting Alta today about replacement pads for mine, thought I better start researching asap!! Not that this helps with your dilema!!

Similar Threads

1. Brake Pads
    By s12cot in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 3rd October 2006, 08:57 PM
  2. brake pads
    By KINGHORN in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 4th September 2005, 02:39 AM
  3. Front Brake Pads . . .
    By CooperTrooper in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 6