I see loads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Goldminione
    Well I'm in Falkirk never had any one wave. Had a smile off a woman in Laurieston once and another one at the end of the street when she let me through and i waved. Passed a guy today who i see regularly looking at it.

I'm on the motorway everyday to Glasgow as I work in the Lanarkshire area.

Alan

asuds86
    quote:Well ye should try flashin at the rest of us then so which ane are u the black 55 plate???
    I used to be a black 55 plate. Got a private reg now AN54EWS.

Fits ur reg so I can keep an eye oot 4 yi?

lisab
    silver cooper S55 LSA

dilligaf
    My Mini is a black and white cooper reg M16 GJW

PACMAN
    All Pepper White W8PAC ....

lynnyb1984
    Hey Goldmine,
    When i get my new Mini in about 30 to 35 days max i hope i will be falkirk too. What time you on the motorway at as ive not saw you yet and i do carron to airdrie about 7.45 - 8.15. I'll keep an eye out for you then i'll know your car when i get my baby :)

Car
    mini cooper s
    have had a couple of waves over the past couple of days out and about in airdrie and perth one from a black and one from a silver cooper...im putting the newminiscotland logo on the sides of mini so folk can recognise me quicker..im surprised i havent spotted one sticker yet on the back of any mini and im travelling everywhere just now :) wait and see after posting this....i will see loads
    T006SHY

Goldminione
    Hi, Nah I'm not as late as that. i'm on the motorway either at half 5 or half 6 in the morning. Might see you kicking about the town or whatever. I'm up in Polmont.

Alan

lynnyb1984
    Yeah your right no-one sees me at that time in the morn.

tee
    Ave had a couple of waves an flashes from new mini owners an one from a classic owner, they gave me my first ever flash lol

Am in Bathgate area an travel to Edinburgh Corstorphine area every morning for work an see the same Mini's all the time an none flash :( they all look stuck up