I see loads

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    quote:Originally posted by niknax

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
    flashed me all but just get funny looks so i dont bother now.
    i'll flash yeh....what does your mini look like....:) tell me your distinctive marks..... im in airdrie everyday
    You'll spot his number plate!... 1RLS... posh bugger!

asuds86
    quote:quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by asuds86

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I see loads of Mini's but they are too miserable to wave back come on you know who you are living around the Mintlaw/Peterhead area so lighten up and wave you miserable buggers

I live just up the road from you in the broch and I agree, no one believes in waving or flashing up here!

The only minis that I get a response from are from my mates.

I will keep an eye out for you though.

You overtook me one night on the road from longside to Peterhead I have got the black Cooper works with sooper cooper on the bootlid
    Don't think that was me. I've only driven that road once before and I'm not ussually an overtaker.

That might have been some one else on here with reg AN03REW, depending on how long ago that was. (he wrote his mini off about a month ago)

Clare1
    Its not very often people wave or flash in Stirling too, think i'll need to start telling people they MUST wave or they aint getting a MINI!!! lol

N12 JLK
    quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Its very often people flash in Stirling

dilligaf
    so keep waving and Flashing i remember the brochure it was caaled the etiquette of driving a Mini I do the london to brighton run every year and this year is no exception the classic Mini owners are coming round to the new Mini a bit more now and have started waving back at us now.
    REMEMBER A MINI IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR THE BENDS !!!!

Sweeney
    quote:Originally posted by niknax

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
    flashed me all but just get funny looks so i dont bother now.
    i'll flash yeh....what does your mini look like....:) tell me your distinctive marks..... im in airdrie everyday
    exactly like the one in my sig

minidriver#1
    i've noticed that the people with mildly modified minis and above wave more frequently. Perhaps the others just dont share the same levels of enthusiasm :(

Sweeney
    No minis around my bit wave or flash at all and some are pretty modified, the drivers are just completely ignorant, they dont even look at other minis when passing like we would always look to see who it was etc

s15gma
    Claire - there's a wee classic mini livin in fallin too - recently replaced but as yet unsprayed a panel - he plash you? dinghied me earlier!! As did lady with big sunglasses in cream CS wi black bonnet stripes in Stirling earlier today - hope you never gave her it -ye54 or 55 i think. Accessory like a handbag or big sunglasses me thinks. Dont mean it in a bad way, but cheer up people!!

Gem x

lisab
    quote:Originally posted by asuds86

quote: I see loads of Mini's but they are too miserable to wave back come on you know who you are living around the Mintlaw/Peterhead area so lighten up and wave you miserable buggers
    I live just up the road from you in the broch and I agree, no one believes in waving or flashing up here!

The only minis that I get a response from are from my mates.

I will keep an eye out for you though.

Well ye should try flashin at the rest of us then so which ane are u the black 55 plate???