I see loads

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    dilligaf
    I see loads of Mini's but they are too miserable to wave back come on you know who you are living around the Mintlaw/Peterhead area so lighten up and wave you miserable buggers

Car
    mini cooper s
    i have to agree there.....im working all around glasgow just now...from coatbridge, airdrie and motherwell...the minis ive seen and waved too.....but they never waved back :( (i must smell) :)
    T006SHY

Sweeney
    well i always flash other mini drivers if they flash me first... , i work in airdrie and live in bothwell so chances we could pass at somepoint niknax

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    i wave or flash at all mini drivers but no one seems to wave back exect one person on the cankardine bridge (day i got car) and kenL
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

asuds86
    quote: I see loads of Mini's but they are too miserable to wave back come on you know who you are living around the Mintlaw/Peterhead area so lighten up and wave you miserable buggers
    I live just up the road from you in the broch and I agree, no one believes in waving or flashing up here!

The only minis that I get a response from are from my mates.

I will keep an eye out for you though.

s15gma
    No-one's flashed me yet!! Seen loads round about Falkirk, Stirling way, but no-one bothered yet. Only just got it, so not sure of New Mini Etiquette!! Used to have a few Smarties, and we all waved, but you never saw one, so nearly wet yourself when you did see one!! Wave and flash people!!!!!

dilligaf
    quote:Originally posted by asuds86

quote: I see loads of Mini's but they are too miserable to wave back come on you know who you are living around the Mintlaw/Peterhead area so lighten up and wave you miserable buggers
    I live just up the road from you in the broch and I agree, no one believes in waving or flashing up here!

The only minis that I get a response from are from my mates.

I will keep an eye out for you though.
    You overtook me one night on the road from longside to Peterhead I have got the black Cooper works with sooper cooper on the bootlid

N12 JLK
    We have had 3 MINI’S now and at the start when BMW re-launched the car it was a big thing to wave and flash for a couple of years and the dealership made it clear in some brochures to flash but as the car became more popular and MINI dropped the flashing/waving theme from leaflets etc it has just faded away, I still flash and wave but lots of MINI drivers just haven’t a clue what the history was behind it and think you are pulling them up about something, too lots of people it's just a car to get them from A-B but I like you I think this is wrong and think these people should be rounded up and well lets leave it there.:)

Sweeney
    i see the same minis on my daily commute, all a-b owners :/, flashed me all but just get funny looks so i dont bother now.

Car
    mini cooper s
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
    flashed me all but just get funny looks so i dont bother now.
    i'll flash yeh....what does your mini look like....:) tell me your distinctive marks..... im in airdrie everyday
    T006SHY