One week

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    d00b
    We were told we would get ours late March :(

In all fairness the delay is not with them now as its the Local DVLA ofice that is chocka so have to wait on them otherwise it would be here.... ah well 2pm Tuesday and its mine all mine Woo Ha Ha Ha (sorry) :)

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Moorf

Argh, we have to transfer our plates too.... what can we do to make sure they transfer on the day we pick up car?
    The dealer transferred mine over, but if you go to the DVLA office in Dundee yourself, they're transferred immediately!!

Moorf
    Julz - that's ideal - our dealer is due to sort it as he's just got the chassis number but I think I'll call them tomorrow and see what we can sort out with Dundee!!

Top tip!

Thanks
    Moorf

d00b
    They used to do it on the spot in Glasgow too but because its soo busy at the moment its a few "working" days :(

Julz
    Good luck!!

Moorf
    Awwwww, rang Dundee DVLA and they said we could go and take our doc's ourselves however they are too busy and so it would still take 3-4 working days to process :mad:

Oh well, at least we're on the final countdown and are pretty sure we'll get it in time for the Easter weekend :)

Moorf

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Moorf

Oh well, at least we're on the final countdown and are pretty sure we'll get it in time for the Easter weekend :)
    ...and in the meantime... where did you leave that MINI accessories catalogue lying Moorf???

Believe me, we feel your pain with the extra wait :( Console yourself in the knowledge that it will be soooooo.. worth it
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

d00b
    Got it Got it Got it Got it Got it Got it! oh I got it. Done just over a 100 miles in it, absolutely fabulous :) The clutch is a bit "sticky" but is easing off already just a superb little car to drive w00t! Photos to come :)

Julz
    Happy then??

Sponsor & Jakey
    Congrats D00b
    We told you it'd be well worth the wait didn't we
    Look forward to meeting up with you and your new MINI soon
    Look forward to seeing some pics too...
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)