One week

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Moorf

:( Still no word on our baby - said mid April so fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed.... boy this is the longest month EVER!!!
    Hang on in there Moorf, it won't be long now Sound like you may need to console yourself with some more MINI retail therapy in the meantime though Julz, Linda.... look out that accessories brochure will you'z ...
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Moorf
    Oh yes... have seen some smashing door-handle chrome inlays

Haven't got my luggage yet *hint hint Mr Moorf*

Oh and... and... and...

Linda M
    That's what I like to hear

Julz
    Ah, another for the 'must have everything', if you need to know about any accessories, just ask me or Linda!!:I However, must have and can't afford seem to be in the same criteria for me just now!:dead:

d00b
    Arse Arse Arse Arse with arse on top! Not getting it till next Tuesday as the trasfer of my private plate is not going to go through on time :(

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ah, another for the 'must have everything', if you need to know about any accessories, just ask me or Linda!!:I However, must have and can't afford seem to be in the same criteria for me just now!:dead:
    Poor Julz :( But hey, maybe Rob will get you a MINI wedding present (hint hint)

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by d00b

Arse Arse Arse Arse with arse on top! Not getting it till next Tuesday as the trasfer of my private plate is not going to go through on time :(
    Worth the wait, however annoying :) I had an extra wait due to plate transfers too !!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Hang in there d00b, you know it's going to be worth it
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Moorf
    Argh, we have to transfer our plates too.... what can we do to make sure they transfer on the day we pick up car?

Plus, for anyone who has recently got their car - what week were you promised the car in and what week did you actually get it in... we have been told being built week 15 which, I believe, may be next week but can't be sure - if someone could give me a date and week no. it would keep the blood pressure down

Moorf

Moorf
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO we rang the dealer today and.... *drum roll*

IT'S BUILT!!!!

However, :( will be a bit of a delay cos have to get plate transfer done.... but at least we know she's on her way (yes hubby, definitely a "she" ) !!

Ok, need to get a name sorted for HER now!!