Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Totally agree Fi. Really shocking. And very very sad.:(:(

A.:(

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

markyc
    And the scary thing is it might not make any difference on how easy it might be to buy a gun of any sort in the States :disapprove::disapprove: Terrible tragedy and goodness only knows what the 'gunmans' motives were :disapprove:

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Couldn't believe it when I checked the news today. 32 dead. Absolutely shocking. Surely this guy was suffering from mental health issues. No stable person would do this sort of thing.

A.:(:(:(:disapprove:

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

bigcoyote
    Very tragic - I found out about it on a job site ( government site ) -- they went into high alert and locked down the facility for about an hour.

Not a fun morning:(

I was listening to Alex Jones (www.prisonplanet.com on internet radio 1hr after it happend ,& he said by tomorrow we will find out that the person who did this was on anti depresants ,& was a imigrant. How scarry is that then.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by markyc

And the scary thing is it might not make any difference on how easy it might be to buy a gun of any sort in the States :disapprove::disapprove: Terrible tragedy and goodness only knows what the 'gunmans' motives were :disapprove:
    Hey,but look on the positive side.. :disapprove:
    It means that every religious nutjob outthere gets to spew forth their rants about how it's video games that are to blame for this sort of thing happening in America.. :mad:

Even more disturbing, I was reading on a US based site this morning that the Fred Phelps (and it's hard to type this while spitting venom) "church" are possibly planning to demonstrate at some of the murdered students' funerals. If you don't know who this guy is, google or Wiki the name. He is the pure refined essence of religion. :dead:

I also read yesterday a piece by another religious group the this (and other tragedies of this nature) take place because Evolution is taught in US schools, and not religion. the theory is that evolution teaches that we are an insignificant speck in the grand scale of everything, and that feeling of insignificance leads to violence.

That's the single most stupid thing I've heard for a while.
    How about this version..
    Teaching religion in schools leads to brainwashing of students. This braiwashing leads to feelings of moral superiority / self righteousness that leads to violence / ethnic cleansing. I know which one history supports.

It is indeed a tragedy that it happened at all. The guy was mentally ill, and no-one around picked up on the signals, or did anything about it if they did. Nobody can go blaming any factor except the fact he was so readily able to get his hands on guns.

If you can't get a gun, you can't shoot anyone.

Wul
    It is indeed a terrible tragedy - What scared me was the day after - bbc news presenters at the college had said some philosophy student had been quoted as saying he wished he or his tutor had had a gun so they could have taken him down first - it's that mind set that is gonna lead to the end of the world! Is it not better for all to take the guns off the minority than give them to the majority? :(

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    You guys are all forgetting, they need a "well regulated milita" should we go back and try to colonize them again. Frightening.

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    You guys are all forgetting, they need a "well regulated milita" should we go back and try to colonize them again. Frightening.
    We don't have enough guns for that!:disapprove: