Just Back !!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Just got back home from picking the car up on sat lol.was at the garage on sat for around half 9.never got it untill around 11 due to the spoiler having a small crack in it so a new one was ordered on friday night and arrived sat morning.think the black and the red go very well on the car will post up some pictures (when someone tells me how lol:I)
    William
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    William, your car sounds very nice.:approve::approve:

To put pictures up on here, you first need to host them on a site like photobucket or flickR

Once they are hosted there, underneath the picture it will have "tags" which look like this: [img ] the image address will be here [/img ] I have put an extra space in my post to stop the [img ] tag being read as a tag.

Once you have the tags and what is between, copy and paste into a thread on here and your image will appear when the thread is viewed.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

lynnyb1984
    How lucky are you to have picked yours up?
    Did you have a long wait?

I only just ordered mine on Sat so got till the start of June, hope that it dont drag on to long!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    sounds complacated lol.i had mine on order since jan but only got to spec it up end of feb.
    william
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Resident old yin.
    Is that an R56 MINI ONE? Looking forward to seeing the pics. Spec sounds great.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    yehp an R56

where are the pics this sounds a great looking car.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    im having a bit trouble posting them up:I.
    william

upload the pics to photobucket then copy the the img code and paste it into your post thats how to do it .

Car
    R53 GP
    Cant wait to see pics! Bet it looks awesome