A Herd of Classics

Julz
    On our way into Dundee yesterday afternoon, we pulled over to let a little herd of classic minis pass us (going the opposite way mind!!) on the Newtyle/Kinrossie road!! Very cool to see, and some quite noisy wee cars!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I reckon that would be the Clan's East Fortune Run :)

Julz
    Seriously?? They're a bit far from the East Fortune are they not? There was one MINI in amongst them all, must have been about ten of them, some gorgeous wee cars, great to see!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Oops :I you're right, i think

Similar Threads

1. Chick Murray Classics
    By Wul in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th December 2004, 01:52 AM
  2. Looking At Classics
    By Gismo in forum Classic Minis
    Replies: 34