hello everyone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

quote:Originally posted by beaniboy67

quote:
    I seen a Roof Target and went a bit wobbly but i had to refrain myself as i generaly like subtle touches. Thot teh target would be a bit Ben Sherman lol.
    Well I think the Roof target would look good!

It all about You and your MINI...

Don't you dare turn up at a run in a Parka though!:clown:

mark
    i think with the indi blue and white roof it would be the perfect car to have a target put on. My minds going overtime tho and iv not even picked teh car up yet.lol

Oh the old Parkas. I have one of them from years and years ago but i wouldnt dare wear it. Im not really the Retro Mod type i hope. No Y cardigans, Harringtons or Zoot Suits.Saying that i v got a nice pair of two tone brogues hahahaha

vintageb3

i will get another one at some point for pure ornamental reasons lol.
    What about a strip down MINI ?...not many of those about!

My mate "Kinch" had a Lambretta 175...I loved it!...he had an amazing airbrushed scene on the side panels with "Born to be Wild" on it....I so wanted that bike!

My Dad had a Lambretta years ago when he went with my Mum....but he wasn't a Mod :clown:

Welcome to NMS!

mark

beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

i will get another one at some point for pure ornamental reasons lol.
    What about a strip down MINI ?...not many of those about!

My mate "Kinch" had a Lambretta 175...I loved it!...he had an amazing airbrushed scene on the side panels with "Born to be Wild" on it....I so wanted that bike!

My Dad had a Lambretta years ago when he went with my Mum....but he wasn't a Mod :clown:

Welcome to NMS!

mark
    yeh ive seen a few stripped down Lammies and Vespas. A guy i know stripped a Lambretta down. Chopperised it and painted it camoflauge lol. It was a mad machine so it was.

Some of the airbrushing on the Scooters are outrgaeous. Some really really cool Paintwork on them.

Cheers

S

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Bignorm
    welcome to NMS if you need any help give me a shout

beaniboy67
    thanks very much guys!

I will be looking for a set of 17" R85's in the next couple of months so If anyone hears of some for sale then give me a shout!

Mini Me
    Bean ya rocket....no seen you fur ages(you livin quiet....NOT)
    You'l love the site, your mad aw ready so you'l fit right in mate....

beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by Mini Me

Bean ya rocket....no seen you fur ages(you livin quiet....NOT)
    You'l love the site, your mad aw ready so you'l fit right in mate....
    A thought that was you. Living quiet ?? hahahahah. Remember the Indy Blue Cooper you sold to Fin? Thats mines as off tommorow! See if its A Dud im coming back to you ! Where you working? You still selling Mercs?

:)

Mini Me
    doh, check ma sig strip

beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by Mini Me

doh, check ma sig strip
    I thought it was on from before. Didnt think ud be bright enough to take it off when u jacked your job at Mini in