Mini Cooper S
    Hiya n Welcome

vintageb3
    Hi There! and welcome to NMS!

I was in you area today...saw loads of MINI's...no wave backs though:(

See ya!

mark

beaniboy67
    Hello and thanks everyone for the nice replies. Im getting a Mini on Wednesday evening. Its a 2003 Indy Blue Cooper with white white roof and white mirrors.It actually belongs to a friend just now (hes buying a brand new Lexus)so the Mini is now going to be looked after and owned by my self. White bonnet strpes will be coming this week haha. I have been looking at aero side skirts for the car as i like them alot. Probs wont go for bumpers and colour coded arches as i like the classic look and the chrome. Will be taking the r82's off and fitting the car with r85's in 17" too keep the classic feel to it but still giving it the masculine look. I have owned Vespas before and like a bit of modification :P but will probably go a little easy on the Mods on this Mini till i get a feel for what i really fancy.

vintageb3
    Have a word with ScottieCoop here on NMS.

She's chairman of "No MINI Mods"

Vespa's??? So does that mean you will be a non MINI modding Mod?

Goon !...Get the airbrush working on the side panels!

mark

PACMAN
    quote:Originally posted by beaniboy67

Hello and thanks everyone for the nice replies. Im getting a Mini on Wednesday evening. Its a 2003 Indy Blue Cooper with white white roof and white mirrors.It actually belongs to a friend just now (hes buying a brand new Lexus)so the Mini is now going to be looked after and owned by my self. White bonnet strpes will be coming this week haha. I have been looking at aero side skirts for the car as i like them alot. Probs wont go for bumpers and colour coded arches as i like the classic look and the chrome. Will be taking the r82's off and fitting the car with r85's in 17" too keep the classic feel to it but still giving it the masculine look. I have owned Vespas before and like a bit of modification :P but will probably go a little easy on the Mods on this Mini till i get a feel for what i really fancy.

there plenty options out there for mods

beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

Have a word with ScottieCoop here on NMS.

She's chairman of "No MINI Mods"

Vespa's??? So does that mean you will be a non MINI modding Mod?

Goon !...Get the airbrush working on the side panels!

mark
    Being a Mod i will probably end up doin a bit Mini modding. hahaha.

beaniboy67
    quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

I seen a Roof Target and went a bit wobbly but i had to refrain myself as i generaly like subtle touches. Thot teh target would be a bit Ben Sherman lol.

vintageb3
    [quote]quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

[

No there's not!...its either a Vespa...or a Lambretta!

Have you even seen Quadrophenia!

DUDE!

Jeez!...I haven't seen that film in years!

mark

vintageb3

quote:
    I seen a Roof Target and went a bit wobbly but i had to refrain myself as i generaly like subtle touches. Thot teh target would be a bit Ben Sherman lol.
    Well I think the Roof target would look good!

It all about You and your MINI...

Don't you dare turn up at a run in a Parka though!:clown:

mark

beaniboy67
    i will get another one at some point for pure ornamental reasons lol.