'newminiscotland.co.uk' window sticker

mburchill
    Hi Everyone -

Well, it's arrived! The "newminiscotland.co.uk" window sticker came in the mail the other day, but I wanted to ask others who may have installed it whether or not I should wait for warmer weather? It's currently 12 degrees farhenheit here in NJ, USA.

Also, since it's kind-of double sided, I assume I peal off one side, press it into place and carefully pull off the other side? The letters don't seem to be connected to each other or printed together on a piece of clear plastic like many other stickers - they're individual characters...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Cheers from the frozen United States - - michael

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You are correct on all counts, though heating the sticker itself makes it stick much easier in the colder climates if you've just got to get it on now :)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Michael - glad it arrived OK!

They stick to the INSIDE of the window as the right reading face is the stickiest. Remove the tack-back paper from this side first then applu from the centr outwards. If you're putting it on the rear screen, using the window heater elements is a good guide for alignment. once you've got all the letters stuck as you like them,run the letters down thoroughly then slowly peel away the backing sheet. Hope this helps

mburchill
    Thanks for the tips, you guys! -

I think I'll have the car running with the heat on, the rear window defroster going, and the sticker *in* the car (to heat up a bit) when I do the 'installation' this weekend. I'm going to put it on the back windscreen, between the defroster elements, and just above my 'Glenfinnen' station window sticker!

Cheers - - Michael