Changed side indicator bulbs & puddle lights

with silver bulbs from mikethemini also replaced the pubble lights.

A good enhancement I would say.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I done the same on mine but I went for the kind of blue effect bulbs from mikethemini.

quote:Originally posted by ianking

I done the same on mine but I went for the kind of blue effect bulbs from mikethemini.
    did you do both the front anf side indicators in the blue effect.??

didn't know you could get the small side indicators in blue.???
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    just the front ones that are in the head lights. I wasnt that fussy for changing the others.
    Im going to get the clear bulbs for Sarah's headlights as the blue would look a bit out of place on her car.
    Its crazy that my S with its 'clear lights' and Sarah's cooper with the 'clear lights' option still look orange. I wish BMW would fit them with decent bulbs.

oh right. already done the front I was talking about the side ones
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    how did you get the side repeaters out Fi, I've wrestled with a few and can't seem to get them out (I even read the manual)

well you open the bonnet. Then you grip the whole of the side repeater grill thingy slide it towards the front of the car and it clips out. You can then get into the back of the light holder and change the bulb.
    Cooper Coupe...

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    I got silver bulbs from LOHEN for the front indicator/side lights. They freshen up the look of the car at the front and take away the so called 'Fried Egg Effect' £15 i think they were.

The blue indicator bulbs for the side are only £2 from motorworld & £6 for the rest

s15gma
    Re-did our puddle lights - very cool in the dark!! I'm red in the puddles (often here!) and red footwells. Super smart with the grey outside!

He's gone for blue puddle and feet - very nice wi electric blue!! Dead easy too!!! Everyone should do it!!! T'was our first Mini Mods - awwwww. Then quickly came stereo and body bits!!!

Well worth it - got bulbs outta Motac in Stirling - were a general fitment. Just interior ones to go, but no idea how to access the smelly things!!!