Quad Bike with Towbar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Do you own a Quad Bike with Towbar? Do you know someone that does?

The reason I ask is that I do a bit of work with the Scout Association and we are looking to borrow a quad from a generous type person for a day (Sat 26th May to be exact) as our local area are having a large event to commemorate 100 Years of Scouting at the local camping ground near Denny. This will be attended by hundreds of People (Scouts, Visitors, Kids of all ages).

We need the quad to transport equipment up through the wood with the minimal damage to the ground (it will fit on the pathways). I have already secured a suitable trailer, therefore I just need the quad to pull it.

If you could help, that would be amazing, I can come and collect/drop back off no problem. Email me if you like.

not a towbar but is it something like this you are after

Cooper Coupe...

don't the local law firm you work for have a Quad.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    nope they don't have one - yes that's the very thing

somebody you know?

yes and I have just asked him if he knows of anyone in our area. Will get back to you.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Thanks Fi, yer a star :approve::approve:

Get Markyc to ask Niel Bowser (he will know who I mean ) he has a Quad. Might be covered in sheep sh1t mind.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Get Markyc to ask Niel Bowser (he will know who I mean ) he has a Quad. Might be covered in sheep sh1t mind.
    I've already tried all of Marks contacts and those at my work... running out of people..

Craig, Just spoken with my friend Buster (Richard) I have gave him the details from this thread re why you want the Quad.

He helps out with his local Scout group and always likes to help others when he can. His driver (John)is often up this way. It could be possible he might send him with one of his Quads we will see what he says and if it's good I will pass on your mobile
    Oviously if a local comes up with the goods then that would be great.
    Cooper Coupe...

right then Craig you have an offer for a Quad for the day from Richard. Do you want to take it. He is more than happy to come up with his.??
    Cooper Coupe...