John Clark are trying to rip me off!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jeff
    Dear all common sense has prevailed. I argued my point on the phone today and they have agreed to discoumt (term used loosely) the increase in the price of the parts - although I am sure my contract with them and deposit should have covered this. I am interested in what parts have increased in price (or are they making this up?) will confirm the increase in the prices of what parts on Saturday when I go to see them.

The fact that I mentioned that I may cancel the order put the wind up them as if they could change my contract then surely I could as well and cancel the order!, plus the fact the car is already in production - I don't think they could win!

If this increase in the price of parts is correct then at least I have added value to the car!

I'll keep everyone posted.

PS Just imagine though if they have 10 cars on order and 8 out of the 10 accepted the increase there is £3,200 right away!

Steve74
    Good to hear you've sorted it out.

Vosh
    Well done fella!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Go Jeff Go Jeff Go Jeff Go Jeff.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yeah, well done Jeff :approve:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Scheckter MC
    I'm gonna monitor this one pretty closely, methinx.

I signed up the New Vehicle Order mid December thru JC's in Aberdeen, for MCS 1st March delivery (Feb build).

Haven't had any calls from them yet regarding 'parts price increases', and hopefully I won't.......... !