your opinion please on this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    quote:Originally posted by ianking

I wouldnt think a KDS is needed as the suspension hasnt been touched. Simply a new wheel with the lock spacer thing placed over the hub.
    If they fit the limiter kit they do. Mine wasn't KDS'd, and my first set of front tyres (when I was runing the car in) lasted 3000 miles. Loads of toe out.

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Clare1
    I would get the KDS done Fiona, and lock limtier fitted.

If you done get the KDS done then theres a good chance your tyres will wear out very quick. . .Its part of the fitting instuctions by MINI.

Similar Threads

1. looking for a second opinion
    By jayex in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th March 2006, 05:21 AM
  2. 90 BHP Classic Opinion
    By Gismo in forum Classic Minis
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26th April 2005, 05:47 AM
  3. Opinion of local police dudes
    By mgemie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4