wheel arch light/reflector kit (usa style)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bainy1
    Hi to all on here.

I've got these on my GP and bought the connections to make them light up and have had no problems from the police. Think they look really good.

T100L
    quote:Originally posted by bainy1

Hi to all on here.

I've got these on my GP and bought the connections to make them light up and have had no problems from the police. Think they look really good.
    hate to copy u bud, but i fancy them on mine too, where you get them from & are they a nightmare to fit?

bainy1
    Got them from here http://www.newministuff.com/new/shop.php?action=productshow&id=384

The front ones are easy as there's a hole to get the plug into and then it simple to splice into the sidelight wires. The back ones are more of a pain as some of the plastic wheel arch has to be removed to get to the plug socket. I used this fitting guide

http://www.mini2.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_exterior#faq_marker_lights

It shows how to replace the normal ones if its not a GP but it was helpful for the GP because it shows the hidden screws. The info that comes with the parts tells you what wires to splice into. If I can do it anyone can manage it

bigcoyote

I think it is funny --- over here in the USA we want the solid arches with no reflectors / lights. And you guys want our reflectors.....

Maybe we can do a swap.... we will send you all our reflectors and you send us all your solid arches...

ohh well... as they say " The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence "

T100L
    quote:Originally posted by bigcoyote

I think it is funny --- over here in the USA we want the solid arches with no reflectors / lights. And you guys want our reflectors.....

Maybe we can do a swap.... we will send you all our reflectors and you send us all your solid arches...

ohh well... as they say " The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence "
    yup we always want what we dont have & vice versa...gona get a set & see what they look like "when the lights are on"