Wee Dougie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Thanks to John for popping in when he was pasing Minimaster, sent me a couple of pics showing the car on a road test :approve:

Wul
    Alan - by my estimation - I reckon since buying the wee fella - more people have seen and driven Dougie than you have! :(

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    How can more people have driven Dougie than Alan has? That doesn't make sense spongebob!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    How can more people have driven Dougie than Alan has? That doesn't make sense spongebob!
    Eh, what am i missing, it would only take 2 other people to drive him to be more than me
    Sadly it's true, minisport, some guy in Banchory and now Minimaster have the task of fixing Dougie, so, all in at least 3 others have driven my car :disapprove:

Wul
    So Hightower - what was that you were saying?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    The way it was worded it is wrong mucker. What you meant was that loads of other people have driven it more than Alan has, not more people have driven it that Alan has. :)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    The way it was worded it is wrong mucker. What you meant was that loads of other people have driven it more than Alan has, not more people have driven it that Alan has. :)
    As much as I hate to admit it Buftymeister... I think the haughty hairdresser is right... this time

(but I knew wot you meant)

Wul
    aktooly - given it's spent more time in other peoples possession than Alan's (aka local garage and minisport) then I reckon i'm correct on both counts!

Nit pickin dobbers - just cause you made an erse of yourself and looked for a grammar get out of jail free card! :clown:

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Just keep the topic/banter going lads , good fun for us watchers

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    That'll be Big Col back on the grammar war path again then :evil: