Yet another new Mini owner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    minidriver#1
    welcome to the site, another IT person i see :) mini run on the 29th of Feb check the runs forum for more details

mgemie
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Yup, welcome to NMS Marc I'd be the other that hijacked you on MINI2
    Did you get my e-mail? Any luck with the flag?
    Hi again Willie. Thanks again for email reply + info. I managed to get a suitable flag for my aerial and fitted it this afternoon. I'll post a pic once i've uploaded from my camera.

mgemie
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

welcome to the site, another IT person i see :) mini run on the 29th of Feb check the runs forum for more details
    Aye, i work as a computing consultant for businesses around my home town while also attending my 4th (Honours) year at uni. busy, busy, busy!

mgemie
    I've posted a few pics of my Mini One on some free webspace i had lying around - have a look if you want and let me know what you think.

Willie - i've included a few, more recent images with the flag fitted.

Planned mods (within next couple of weeks): Viper stripes, new 17" alloys and a snowplough (only kidding!! )

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mgemie/

l8r dudes

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by mgemie
    Aye, i work as a computing consultant for businesses around my home town while also attending my 4th (Honours) year at uni. busy, busy, busy!
    Just the guy i'm looking for I'm doing a home computing course, Essential PC Maintenance and i am struggling to get my head round the address lines and chip select signal part :(

Nice motor by the way :)

Sponsor & Jakey
    Your cars looking good Marc What colour of Viper stripes are you planning on going for?
    Hope to see you along at a future NMS meet, you'll be made more than welcome.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

mgemie
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Your cars looking good Marc What colour of Viper stripes are you planning on going for?
    Hope to see you along at a future NMS meet, you'll be made more than welcome.
    Either Silver or white i'm not sure, still trying ot decide lol! Probably silver as it would go with the chrome exterior & alloys.

Mini Martyn
    Welcome to the site, I would go with Silver for the strips.

See you at a run soon.

Linda M
    Welcome to NMS :)