Perthshire Pleasure, Sunday 12th Aug

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Well done Craig,Jude and Marky another fantastic NMS day oot.

Superb route great scenery and great bunch of people to spend a day with.

Good to see the new ones having a good day also.:)

Bring on the Borders Run.

Neil and Lorna
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Did I mention I was hacked off at missing this? The photos aren't helping folks...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Fairy
    Well for my first Mini Run...It was SUPERB!!!
    Had an absolute ball keeping up with all those other S's at the front,
    such a change from driving on the boring dueller everyday to work
    Loved the mini-width roads....THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
    I wanna go faster, I wanna go faster!!!

A huge thanks to Craig, Jude and Mark for a brill day out and making us feel welcome

Everyone was really friendly and the atmosphere was gr8

Great route, great organising and great people

:)

Fay

BetaRyder
    Cheers for organising this, it was our first run too and we really enjoyed it.
    Look forward to coming along to some more.
    Lee & Mel

markyc
    FABULOUSFANTASTICCRACKINBRILLIANT day out at the aptly named Perthshire Pleasure

It was indeed a pleasure to drive those roads. Weather turned out to be really nice from what we were forecast. Yeh there was a wee bit of 'rain' when we left Pitlochry but hey it was need to keep the stoor off the roads !!!!

NEVER SEEN RAIN LIKE FOR AGES it was even spouting up out the drains as fast as it was trying to flow down them !!

Super day altogether, great to see some new folks along who look as if they have had a fun time and are hooked for another run Lovely to see all those 'other new members' - Gill, Ewan, Ewan, Angus (who has a good excuse since he works on water ) and that fella from Dumbarton, ehh oh thats right Crombers !!!!!

Really lookin forward to the Borders Run and for all those wondering if it's worth coming along to a run read the comments from our all too welcome new members and get yourselves along to the beautiful Borders

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by markyc View Post
    Really lookin forward to the Borders Run and for all those wondering if it's worth coming along to a run read the comments from our all too welcome new members and get yourselves along to the beautiful Borders
    Well said that man!

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 GP
    Yeh Nice one i'll see you if I attend the Manky Thrash :)

Oh right I see, very quick for standard!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    no worries.not to bad for standard from a diesel lol
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz