this one for all u with a new s

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well was drivin back down the road after the mini meet was on the m74 when passed a new black cooper s r56 on a 07 plate next thing a know this little black mini gose flying past me so i droped from 6th 2 5th and had a little race down the m74 with them

now mine is a s works as most of u will know !! well the new standard s is as quick as a the old works s was verry impesed at the top end perfomance i can safely say it is as quick as my works but not quicker it was very even

and before u all start yes he was booting the crap out of a new car as we where doing speeds up 2 well we will not say as i may get in a bit of truble if i do
    New sig coming soon

N12 JLK
    Interesting, nice to boot it now and again.

N12 JLK
    quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Interesting, nice to boot it now and again. I was coming back from Tesco earlier and a very nice man decided he wanted a wee race well lets just say his Vectra was left behind. Tut Tut

Road racing thats terrible Stone LOL

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

Road racing thats terrible Stone LOL
    me never i dont race well only a little bit

it is good 2 have a boot now and then was good 2 put it up agenst the new mini
    New sig coming soon

The Bull
    It's becoming a common opinion with some folks that "breaking in" the car by giving it a jolly good thrashing (not high revving though) is the best way to go. Ever driven a loan Mini and then got back into your own car and felt that it's a bit tight and constricted in comparison?

I'm always too scared to boot a new car incase something goes bang and they download something from the ECU which invalidates the warranty!